Testimonial slider Carrd plugin (single license)
A simple, responsive slider for customer testimonials for Carrd sites.
🎟 Single license:
A single license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
🛠 How to use:
Upon payment, you will receive a .txt file with the code for the plugin. Select all of the code, then copy and paste the code directly into the "Code" section of the embed element in your Carrd site.
📖 Tutorial walk-through PDF guide included:
Total of 9 tutorials to hand-hold you through editing/changing. No prior programming knowledge required:
- testimonial profile image
- name and job title
- remove review stars
- change number of stars
- change testimonial text
- add more testimonials
- change brand color of profile image border
- change brand color of carousel indicator
- change color of the review stars
👨🏻💻 [Optional:] Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS is helpful if you wish to make other advanced customizations beyond what's shared in the walk-through tutorials. If in doubt, please contact Jason for clarifications.
💵 Prices in USD.
🕹 Demo: https://testimonial.carrd.co/
🏠 Home: https://plugins.carrd.co/
Do you need to use this on more than one project? Then the unlimited license is for you.
Unlimited license: https://jasonleow.gumroad.com/l/testimonialcarrd-unlimited
If you prefer to purchase this on Stripe/outside of Paypal, please go to:
- 20 Apr 2021 - Launched
- 31 May 2021 - Fixed ghost horizontal rules
- 23 Jun 2021 - Fixed horizontal rule height issue
- 24 Jun 2021 - Fixed padding-left and padding-right for containers
- 11 Feb 2023 - Fixes for container max-width, horizontal rule height, carousel h3 h4 padding-left and text-align, stars color.
- 15 Feb 2023 - Fixes for hr height, and PDF tutorial for copying HTML to add more testimonials.
💾 Size - 1.1MB
Upon payment, you will receive a .txt file with the code for the navbar, as well as a tutorial walk-through PDF guide. No prior programming knowledge required.